Friends, here is a great trick. Sometimes, due to some problems u wanted to take some personal data but ur PC is out of order than this trick will help u...
Just Follow the steps:
1. go to control panel.
2. Double-click the system icon.
3. Hardware tab and click device manager button.
4. Find the IDE ATA/ATAPI CONTROLLERS and expand the tab.
( not the primary or secondary controller, but right-click the first controller)
5. Choose update driver. choose the option to install from a list or specific location.
6. Click next.
7. Now choose the (don't search. I will choose the driver to install) option.
8. Click next. now highlight the Standard Dual Channel Pci Ide Controller. click next. the Standard controller will install.
9. Now reboot. log in. the standard controller is completely installed.
You can now shutdown the computer, remove your harddrive.
and it will boot with the new motherboard. i've done this 24 times on 12 different computers. it works....
Enjoy and Comments....